Friday, May 17, 2013

The difference between prey and predator; there is no difference. They both seek to survive their existence; that was my true essence to the street life. Is to survive my existence, I often think about moments in my life; when time had been placed on some one else's life for there's. God was giving me a choice to make. From the time leading up to me going to prison; I has lost all hope in myself. I wanted to die, I had become a shell of myself; a drug addict, a fiend.... I robbed any and everybody! When I came around people would automatically tense up. I knew it was cats that wanted me dead, and then there was those that still had some respect for me. The truth is, Jesus had been walking along my side in every wrong doing I ever did; he protected me from harms way. I had ran off with bears dope one afternoon a brother that I once slanged dope with; this wasn't my first time I had did this; I wanted to get high, I took off again. At that time McWilliams street was the hot block in the West Coast Blood neighborhood; I went stairwell to roll me a caviar to smoke, while I was smoking bear come around the corner, with a 25. Caliber in his hand. The feeling that came over me was to rest. Not one word was exchanged, he looked at as though he saw some one else. My thought afterwards was he felt sorry for me. I just remember the look wasn't of someone having pity. As quick as he came around that corner, he left just as quick. What makes me believe Jesus was with me;  many more of this incidents occurred over time, and each time I wasn't harmed. I'm thankful!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment