Sunday, May 12, 2013

Melle Mel

I was at Winnemucca conservation camp when I received the news; that my brother and best friend had been killed. This was 2003 ten years ago, and in that same year in lost my Grand father. Melle 35, and my papa 97;  two months apart, being locked up will test a man's will. My thoughts were why ? How? Who? Did this to Melle? I'm talking about the most Realest person I knew. Until this day he still is; he always told me how he felt whether bad or good. Hearing that another blood killed my brother, left a bad taste in my mouth. It still does for a lot of reasons; those reasons will be expressed in my book. The cat that took his life roamed the streets without any repercussions being handed to him. I knew then that I would have to change my life style. A few of my comrades that I rolled with had changed their lives; Oneway became I deacon, Woody turned his life around; all the O.G's were retired from the game. Yet you still had a few proclaiming their loyalty to Piru's! You know the ok' cliche' action speaks louder than words. I can say without a doubt, I would have without hesitation brought hell and my fury to my brothers killer, if I were out doing this time of death. The one thing about Melle and I we would of died for each other; tested and approved. The he disliked about me is how I became when I was a drug addicted. He asked me one day can he back Assassin, hell can I get Tony Hickman back! I can say this when I write the chapter about Melle and I it will be a page turner. We had adventures together; no one rode like us in Piru's history! I'll close now my emotion is  starting to get the best of me. R.I.P MY BROTHER.... CRENSHAW MAFIA 2 THE HARDWAY

No comments:

Post a Comment