Thursday, May 30, 2013

The difference between dying and living is a small margin; when you're in the life style of taking risk. Gang banging is a high risk game that many young brothers and sisters take risk every single day.Truth is most of them aren't ready by any means... Most are followers. Wanting to be apart of something, than you have those that are down about the business. Then you have cats that are natural born leaders, cats that are intelligent, savvy, charismatic, manipulative, and a savage. I just describe our congress.... Nevertheless, I was a natural born leader. In 1990 I started an East Side Blood Gang, with suburban upper middle class teenagers. I must admit I didn't plan on doing any such thing as to start  a set with mostly white boys; wow! It started by me being at an Eldorado High School football game. Sitting in the stands I spot a small Mexican kid, and a chunky white boy. Mexican kid name is Freddy, in which I gave him the nickname "Lil head," and for the white kid his name is "chummy," I'm looking at these two youngsters; wondering what did they know about that red rag lil head, had hanging out his back pocket. So I decided to ask him; he didn't freeze up or anything, he stated he was a blood I then asked him what set does he claim; no one he told me. He liked being a blood... I respected how he handled himself. Lil head then asked me what did I represent? I told him Crenshaw Mafia Bloods, I can see that immediately sparked his interest. He wanted to know more about the blood life; so I taught all that I knew, and gave him history on gang banging history. He was hungry to know the life style; he then introduce me to more of his friends, that would later become apart of the family. These youngsters from the suburbs became riders, I had built the strongest blood set on the East Side; proof of that is when you get other blood sets hating against you; because your neighborhood is getting more recognition then there's, and we only been out less than a year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment