Friday, May 3, 2013

My bandana, Prison & God

Twenty four years in Neveada State Prison, what Judge McGoriarty sentence me to on Sept 19, 1995,  for Robbery with the use; after spending a year in the county jail; fighting othe cases in four different court rooms. I was charged with more gang related offenses; than the law should allow. I found myself between a rock and hard place; where two female witnesses was going to testify against; for a Robbery that I had committed. In this case I took measure of having my home girls come to court, so she understood why their presence was needed. When I entered the court room the court room the witnesses were there, and so was my home girls. Low down got up at sat by her; they shared a few words; they got up and left the court room. When my name was called I stood; the judge asked the D.A where her witnesses, she proclaimed to the judge that they were sitting here moments ago. The gang officers that arrested me were there. Puzzled they left the court room looking for their witnesses; they re-entered the court with more of a frustrated look. I could only simply just smile at them. I knew it was one less case that I had to fight. The judge surprisingly didn't grant the D.A a continuous. My mindset was to fight each one no matter how long I had to stay in the county. I knew they didn't have anything on me when came to gang enhancement charges. The one robbery I had pending would be my ticket to prison.

No comments:

Post a Comment